Why Do More People Prefer Non-12 Step Drug Rehab Centers?
The standard 12 step program is not a suitable choice for everyone. Nowadays people want a different approach to their recovery, and the Non-12 step program is the perfect match for them.
are valid and can be very effective options when you are looking for something different with complete recovery.
Non-12 step drug rehab is different and better from the traditional 12-step program in the following ways –
- One of the main differences between the Non-12 step and 12 step rehab programs is that the Non-12 step program starts from a different place than the traditional approach.
- The Non-12 step program basically looks upon the cause of dependency on drugs and the underlying issues associated with it. While other programs lay emphasis on addiction issues.
- The Non-12 step program focuses on personal responsibility, they work to encourage the addict to gain control of the situation and make some changes for himself.
- The traditional 12-step program has the same procedure of treatment for each and every patient, however, in the case of the Non-12 step program, they have a custom tailored approach for each patient.
- While the 12-step program is expected to heal every patient at the same rate, and if anyone is slow in progress it is very discouraging for him.
- In Non-12 step rehab, the programs are tailored in accordance with the individual. There is a lot of flexibility in the treatment procedures and changes can be made according to the recovery progress.
If you have tried other rehabs before and nothing seems to work for you, then consider this approach as a viable and more comprehensive alternative.