Orange County Criminal Defense Attorney
Have you ever heard the word, attorney? Let’s take an example to understand. We take a beautiful and populated country i.e. Orange county of U.S, which is the sixth most populated country of U.S. Huge population, more crime and to deal with courts you need attorneys. Let’s make it easier attorney is also known as lawyer, counsel, or an advocate. Let us first understand who is an attorney?
Who is an attorney?
Attorney or a lawyer is a person who is a person appointed to act for others in legal matters. He is a person who works within the law. He or She is a person who has the license to represent other people in legal matters.
There are a number of professional responsibilities which are given to an attorney. These responsibilities are given in terms of rules or code which every attorney must follow. Some of them are mentioned below:
- An attorney must represent a person within the boundary of the law.
- Must communicate with client timely.
- Must follow client’s direction in handling the case.
- Must return client’s money whenever demanded.
- Must keep the discussion with clients secret and confidential.
- Must not have a personal relationship with the client.
- The most important is that he or she must be loyal to the client.
Attorneys are categorized according to the field in which they work. Let us take the example of a criminal defense lawyer and consider . The role of the Orange County criminal defense attorney is that he will represent a person or an organization facing any criminal charges against them. Similarly, every attorney has different roles accordingly, a human right lawyer will represent in the case of human rights violation, and an immigration lawyer will represent his or her client if he faces any problem in immigration. Similar is for other categories. According to the field, they are categorized. I think from this you must have understood who is an attorney.